Panasonic ES8103S Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panasonic ES8103S Review

Hi guys. I was a member of ERR previously and am glad to see it back online. I have a Panasonic ES8103S and am pretty happy with it. I bought it four years ago. It struggles with longer hair, but the trimmer takes care of that beforehand. The smoothest shave I've had in my life, hands-down. I get about 15 shaves per charge, and have since I got it, so battery life over time isn't an issue. It's wet/dry, but I've only used it dry, and I use it on my face. I use a rotary on my head. It can be had pretty affordable today, even as low as $79. I paid $200 for mine when it came out. I've replaced the cutters and foil twice since I got it which I think is pretty good. If anyone has any questions, let me know. Speaking of questions, Shavermeister, I have one question for you. Do you know where I can get a hard case for this shaver? Thanks.

T

Tom,

Welcome aboard and thanks for your review. You can get a hard case from the link below:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...40c64c4dy6FvIa

I bought one of these for my Philips S5320/08, and in checking the dimensions of your razor, it will fit. I prefer the old-style hard cases that are made of hard plastic, but I'm afraid those days are long gone. This case does a good job, though.

Jim

Comment

Jim, thanks! I've ordered the case.

T

Comment

Great, Tom! I'm glad I could help.

Jim

Comment

Hey guys! I’ve always found the Panasonic’s have a high pitched noise that reminds me of a dentist drill! Do the newer ones still sound that way?

Comment

I had always tried to figure out what my Panasonic sounds like. A dentist drill describes the sound PERFECTLY.

Comment

Working...
            X